Careers at KNIPEX Tools
KNIPEX Tools LP (KTLP) is the North American subsidiary of KNIPEX-Werk, a fourth generation private family company with roots dating back to 1882. While KNIPEX Tools operates independently, we have the support and resources of a well-established parent company. Since opening its doors in 2006, KNIPEX Tools has been growing at a rapid pace. The success of our company is attributed to the fantastic people that choose to work here every day. We are a small but mighty team and we are always looking to add passionate people to the roster!
We expect a lot from our employees, but we also show our appreciation for their commitment. We strive to keep our employees engaged and fulfilled by providing meaningful work, opportunities for fun, and community involvement events. If you're interested in working at KNIPEX Tools, we encourage you to learn more about us below.
Working at KNIPEX Tools
Located in Buffalo Grove, IL, KNIPEX Tools LP is home to more than 50 employees. We are a hardworking group of individuals who come together every day to make the company successful - and have some fun while we're doing it!
We're currently in a state of rapid growth and are looking to bring talented, passionate individuals onboard. Click the link below to see what open positions we have and how to apply.
The happiness, health and well-being of our employees is our main priority. We offer several benefits to facilitate this, such as:
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage – KTLP pays 70% of the premiums for employees and their dependents
- Dental and Vision Coverage – premiums are 100% company paid for employees and their dependents
- KTLP-funded HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement Plan) card to cover out-of-pocket medical expenses
- Company-paid Group Life, AD&D, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-funded Short-Term Disability Program
- 401K with company match
- Optional Health Care FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Optional Aflac coverage
- Fitness Club Membership Subsidy
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
- 10 paid holidays annually
We believe in four core values that drive us to be the best versions of ourselves.
- Improvement is GREAT. Change is GREAT. Wanting to be better is GREAT.
- Innovate; take initiative and be curious. Learn from mistakes.
- Continue to develop our skills; challenge ourselves and others to achieve possibilities.
- First and foremost, we are a team. Our competition is outside these walls.
- We are all role models and lead by good example.
- Our cooperation and communication is characterized by kindness, openness, honesty, and valuing each other’s contributions.
- Demonstrate reliability, responsibility, and ownership – not just through words, but through actions.
- Keep commitments; say what you will do, and do what you say.
- Trust each other and continue to earn that trust every day.
- Strive to achieve consistently superior quality, service, performance, productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Take pride in our product, our company, and our people.
- Embrace sustainable initiatives and give back to the community.